Musings on work, life, mathematics, statistics, cycling, music,
bioinformatics, strategy games, photography, reproducible research,
and other miscellany.
- Algebraic Geometry: A Total Hypertext Online System
- Prime Numbers
- A hypertext proof that there are infinitely many prime numbers.
Active Bioinformatics Tools
- Suite of R packages to analyze microarray, proteomics, and
other high throughput biological datasets.
- Couch database of human gene annotation
- Couch database of predicted targets of drug activity
- Couch database of copy number changes from SNP array study of
- Report and Analysis
- Faces of the Giro 2019
- Photo essay from the start of the 2019 Giro d'Italia Stage 1
time trial in Bologna.
- Predictions for the Giro d'Italia and the Tour de